Operational Excellence Manager (Freelance)
ca. 1584 € per maand voor 160 werkuren
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That´s the Power of PVH.
The Department and Team
Fitting within eCom Europe, Customer Service Team is responsible for all the direct-to-consumer communication and support through the Call Center, for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. ECOM Customer Service strives to ensure operational excellence that translates into an improved consumer-centric journey by building strong ties with other Teams within eCom particularly and PVH as a whole. With a strong team of talented professionals managing CS operations, training and quality of services and working on projects to optimize processes, Customer Service supports the growth of our websites tommy.com and calvinklein.com striving for outstanding quality service to our B2C customers.
As the Operational Excellence Manager, you will be working on process improvements and optimization of all operational aspects of Customer Service. You will lead the assessment, identification, development and implementation of strategies and initiatives to ensure operational excellence through an improved Customer Service performance, increased consumer satisfaction and reduced operational costs. To achieve this, you will be partnering up with internal members of the team as well as other teams with eCom Europe.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reduce unnecessary frictions on the consumer journey by identifying pain points, working on improvement plans and leading to their execution
- Develop processes and an execution strategy towards an Operational Excellence roadmap to support the growth of Customer Service and wider eCom business
- Define workflows and standardise processes so that Customer Support Agents can deliver fast and reliable support to the consumers.
- Provide Cost/Benefit Analysis on process changes or improvements to support decision making process and roadmap prioritization setting
- Define operational targets and report on the performance of the projects and process improvements
- Lead the optimisation process of the Customer Service tool by creating the backlog of improvements and managing the execution together with the relevant stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years of proven working experience in CS Operations and/or Operational Excellence teams in a Customer Service department
- Minimum of 2 years in a people management role
- Strong project management skills with extensive experience in process improvements and cross-functional projects, preferably in a Customer Service environment
- Innovative problem-solver with strong critical thinking
- Strong analytical skills with focus on building and assessing business cases
- Experience with working and optimisation customer service tools (e.g. Salesforce Service Cloud etc)
- Committed to putting customer at the heart of everything they do
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organisation with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, Flexible, proactive, open minded and resourceful with strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office programs; Excel, PowerPoint, Asana
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.