Senior Product Owner (Dutch speaking) - vacatures
What will you do:
- You will work within a cross-functional team to prioritize, design and shape new product and service experiences to execute on the vision and strategy
- You will manage all aspects of the line of business in support of the organization's goals and market needs
- You will lead competitive analysis and market assessment activities and establishes marketing strategy based on the assessment of market trends, customer needs and competitive analysis
- You will play a proactive role in product planning and design to ensure the product is differentiated from competitors in the marketplace
- Establish strategic marketing programs for new products or enhancements, including, identification of market segments, product positioning, pricing, and profitability
- Identifying new distribution channels and coordinate product introduction and market exploitation to ensure maximum penetration
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of the product, working closely with development teams from product initiation to delivery to eventual product retirement
- You will lead the definition and reporting of key metrics and analytics for tracking the success of the cloud product portfolio
- You will foster an environment that is aligned with the business strategy including innovation, customer intimacy, entrepreneurial spirit and valuing people
- Bachelor or master's degree in relevant field of expertise
- Minimum of 8 years' experience within Product Management and you understanding of the whole product management lifecycle
- You have been responsible for multiple product propositions simultaneously
- Understands market trends and needs and articulates needs in the form of product requirements.
- Strong Project Management Methodology skills
- Strong communicator, collaborate and facilitate ideas and solutions with teams across the business
- A true leader - someone who others will buy into and respect as a driving force behind the projects they are accountable for - on all seniority levels
- Strategic thinker - able to develop a new/innovative/creative approach/framework to complex problems, situations or opportunity
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills - able to influence outcomes and gain the active co-operation of others in the business.
- Able to understand and process technical detail and simplify this into customer facing messaging and illustrations
- A 36- to 40-hours working week with flexible working hours and a hybrid working environment
- A salary fitting your skill level + company car
- 25 vacation days on the basis of 40 hours;
- Pension scheme, working from home allowance and collective health insurance
- In the office coffee from freshly toasted fair-trade beans and every day delicious fresh fruit and free lunch.
Upload your CV via the application button in this vacancy. We will try to let you know if you will be invited for a first interview within 5 working days.
Do you want more information about the recruitment process before you apply? Please contact Eelkje Nieuwland, Corporate Recruiter, at: [email protected]