Project Manager - Biotech
We are looking for a project manager in the Amsterdam region to manage biopharmaceutical manufacturing or development projects under GMP regulations. So are you looking for a new challenge? Then read on and apply!
As a project manager in this globally active biotechnology company you are responsible for various technical projects for the production of biopharmaceutical products. You supervise multiple parallel projects from start to finish and discuss with clients and internal teams, which consist of delegates for various departments, to oversee expectations, timelines, quality and cost. The position consists of overseeing the commercial aspects as well as both the internal and external communication to ensure the projects are completed properly. Overall, this is a dynamic and challenging opportunity for a project manager. Since this company is constantly involved with new projects, this is a long-term position.
- Lead the project teams that exist out of delegates from each department
- Manage the commercial aspects of the project (e.g. setting the proposals, overseeing contractual responsibilities, manage invoicing together with finance)
- Internal communication on deliverables and keeping project timelines
- External communication on expectation management and provision of deliverables
- Bachelor's degree - or higher - in biotechnology, biochemistry or similar
- At least 2 years of project manager experience
- In-depth GMP knowledge and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Full working proficiency English, Dutch is a pre
- Long term position, contract directly with our client
- Salary range: €5500 - 8000 gross monthly
- Fulltime position, working hybrid is discussable
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 21431
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a valid working permit in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.